What makes our Wealth Management offering different?
- No hidden surprises. Unlike most other Financial Planners, we do not receive commissions from investment and superannuation providers – we feel these can influence the choice of products, which can often be at odds with your best interests. We charge on a Fee for Service basis for initial and ongoing advice, and fixed price ongoing service packages are available (note: we do receive brokerage from wealth protection providers, which enables us to not charge you for our time in setting up these policies)
- Unbiased. Unlike most other Financial Planners, we have our own Australian Financial Services License (AFSL) – this means we’re completely unbiased about the investment, superannuation and wealth protection advice we provide you
- 100% privately owned. We have no financial affiliation with any product or product provider which would influence the selection of a product on your behalf.
- Ongoing, long term relationships. We have a range of fixed price ongoing service packages that ensure your plan keeps track with your changing needs and lifestyle.
- Our focus is to liberate your lifestyle.
The Three Pillars fundamental to a successful, long term relationship:
1. Focused on you
We’re large enough to give you access to the best people and information available, and small enough to be entirely focused on you. We’re
A truly strategic plan must:
- Have a clear understanding of your current circumstances, goals & objectives.
- Analyse how on track you are towards achieving your goals and provide appropriate advice to further enhance your ability to achieve those goals.
- Provide holistic advice encompassing all areas of financial strategy e.g. cash flow management, future retirement planning, wealth accumulation, wealth protection and estate planning.
3. Quality and experience
The quality of our advice to you is based on taking the time to truly understand your individual circumstances and developing a personalised strategy to help you achieve your goals. Our advisors are highly qualified Certified Financial Planners (CFP) with extensive experience and are members of the Financial Planning Association of Australia.